[Portfolio] Instructor Guidance

Zaldivar, Marc mzaldiva at vt.edu
Fri Oct 1 10:09:57 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Does anyone out there use or provide an "Instructor's manual" for putting ePortfolio into their curriculum?  I'm not thinking the technological as much as the pedagogical guidance, with sections like "How to explain to your students they have to complete this thing" and "How to smile while discussing assessment of learning"?  Joking, but we're thinking of developing a short guide or perhaps online resource that we could use to bolster our faculty contact and that they could use to prepare their classes more easily to work with ePortfolios.  I was curious what was out there already.

Marc
Marc Zaldivar, Ph.D.
Director, ePortfolio Initiatives
Learning Technologies