[Portfolio] xsl keys and xalan

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Fri Oct 1 09:59:51 PDT 2010

I have been having an issue while generating a stylesheet that makes use of
XSL keys. When I run a transformation on my desktop using xalan 2.6.0 I get
one result...and when I use the same transformation using Sakai I get a
different result.

I looked around in tomcat to see what version of xalan was deployed and
found xalan-2.6.0.jar's in Samigo and rWiki...but no common jar for xalan.
Not sure what is going on, but can someone confirm that we are using
xalan-2.6.0 for transforming presentations?

Sean