[Portfolio] Instructor Guidance

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Mon Oct 4 13:23:31 PDT 2010

Hi Marc,

We don't have such a guide, and would also be interested.

What we have are short intro videos for students in portfolio program
explaining "why" they are doing e-portfolios. We hope these videos will be
conversation starters in class, especially for programs with a lot of
instructors.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MathieuTwoO#grid/user/0A135B4596F5922E

Mathieu

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Zaldivar, Marc <mzaldiva at vt.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone out there use or provide an "Instructor's manual" for putting
> ePortfolio into their curriculum?  I'm not thinking the technological as
> much as the pedagogical guidance, with sections like "How to explain to your
> students they have to complete this thing" and "How to smile while
> discussing assessment of learning"?  Joking, but we're thinking of
> developing a short guide or perhaps online resource that we could use to
> bolster our faculty contact and that they could use to prepare their classes
> more easily to work with ePortfolios.  I was curious what was out there
> already.
>
> Marc
> *********************************
> Marc Zaldivar, Ph.D.
> Director, ePortfolio Initiatives
> Learning Technologies
> 2210 Torgersen Hall
> Virginia Tech
> Blacksburg, VA 24061
> marcz at vt.edu
> 540-231-8994

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-831-4060

TOP LINKS: