[Portfolio] Looking for a very basic ePortfolio tutorial

Sean Keesler sean.keesler at threecanoes.com
Mon Nov 15 18:12:27 PST 2010

Rob,

Our web site does have some pretty good material, but to be complete, you
will also want to check out the Sakai wiki as well.
You might take a look at some of the artifacts contributed to the
openedpractices.org library as a quick way to jumpstart your implementation
as well.
http://bit.ly/aOztu1

and follow some of the docs on confluence as well:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSPDOC/Home
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSPDOC/Explore+the+tools
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSPDOC/Template+and+Form+Development+for+Template-Based+Portfolios

Sean Keesler