[Portfolio] Looking for a very basic ePortfolio tutorial

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Mon Nov 15 17:16:14 PST 2010

Rob:

Greetings fellow Oregonian!

It's maybe a bit more complex than you describe, but I often use the
Teacher Education portfolio example Three Canoes built for an OSP
training delivered at Marist College last year:
http://threecanoes.com/portfolio-training-marist-college

You can see a (static) example of what the resulting portfolio looks like here:
http://threecanoes.com/marist/design/

Also, if you have questions around it, you can talk with the good
folks at Three Canoes, who are in business to help people with
questions like yours.

--
Nate Angell
Client Evangelist