[Portfolio] Looking for a very basic ePortfolio tutorial

Rob Tanner rtanner at linfield.edu
Mon Nov 15 16:59:31 PST 2010

Hi,

My objective is to build a proof-of-concept ePortfolio that doesn¹t have to
have all kinds of bells and whistles, but just demonstrate that Sakai/OSP
will meet our requirements (bells and whistles come later).  There no lack
of documentation if you google around just a bit.  I¹ve tried my hand at
building simple forms using OxygenXML, I¹ve build a matrix and done a simple
HTML page, but nothing I¹ve found ties all the pieces together to produce a
final product.

What I was hoping to find was a simple tutorial that walks one through all
the steps to produce a functional (even if super simple) ePortfolio that
includes a header and perhaps a graphic for branding, a matrix and perhaps a
form at the bottom.  And then ties all the pieces together to give create a
final working product.  Something like that would teach me what I need to
produce the proof-of-concept that I¹ve been charged with doing.

Has anybody created a similar tutorial thayt they¹d be willing to share, or
seen one and could share the link?

Thanks ever so much,

Rob Tanner
JAVA Developer