[Portfolio] export functionality for matrices ?

Rob van Leeuwen r.vanleeuwen at ond.vu.nl
Wed Nov 10 08:05:19 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm relatively new to the portfolio tool, we're running a pilot right now,
about one hundred students (freshmen) are using it here at VU University,
Amsterdam, the Netherlands.  A question that surely will arise is: what
about alumni, will they be able to take their portfolio with them?  So, on a
more technical level, is there an export functionality available to
students?

Thanks in advance for any replies or pointers.

kind regards,
Rob van Leeuwen