[Portfolio] export functionality for matrices ?

Ackerman, Erica ericaack at umich.edu
Wed Nov 10 09:06:01 PST 2010

Rob,

There is a "Download" button in the Portfolios tool, but unfortunately it doesn't include background images in the downloaded file set, so it is of limited use. We generally just tell students who want to export their portfolio to use their browser's "Save as webpage complete" functionality, and make sure they've got all the background images by downloading them individually.

Erica