[Portfolio] Portfolio Reports Group Update

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Mon Nov 8 11:10:20 PST 2010

The Portfolio Reports group met today (11-8-10) to determine the following desired outcomes:
We are addressing portfolio reporting needs for Sakai 2.x and Sakai OAE (3.0).
We will produce a comprehensive document on current and future portfolio reporting needs to share with the community.
We plan to work with Indiana University to upgrade the Reports tool in order to allow other institutions to make use of existing IU reports for Sakai 2.7.

The next Portfolio Reports group meeting will take place in early December 2010. To indicate your availability for the next meeting, go to Portfolio Reports Doodle Spreadsheet

A transcript of today's meeting can be found at Notes from the 11-8-10 Portfolio Reports Meeting

We welcome all community members concerned with current or future portfolio reporting needs.

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes LLC
1204 Laurel Avenue