[Portfolio] Reminder: Portfolio Reports Group Meeting, Monday, November 8, 10-11 AM EST

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Sun Nov 7 11:38:59 PST 2010

Portfolio Reports Group Meeting
Monday, November 8, 2010

10-11 AM Eastern Standard Time (U.S. and Canada)
(Note: The U.S. and Canada changed to Standard Time on 11-7-10.)

 Phone Bridge Information:
 Phone Number: (317) 278-7008
 PIN: 904704#
Agenda for 11-8-10:
 Continuation of last  week's discussion on reporting concerns What questions are we trying to answer via reports?
What types of data are we trying to collect? (Management, performance, data for input into other tools, etc.)
What are some sample reports?
External reporting engines versus internal reporting tools
Extracting form data from XML
Planning for database requirements in 3.0

Discussion of next steps
Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes LLC