[Portfolio] ePortfolio Position announcement, Virginia Tech

Zaldivar, Marc mzaldiva at vt.edu
Mon Mar 22 10:24:55 PDT 2010

All,

I am very excited to announce that we are hiring a second Assistant Director in the ePortfolio Initiatives office at Virginia Tech.  This AD will be focused on technological enhancement and would work closely with the Sakai community on OSP development.   A full position description is attached to this email.

Assistant Director, ePortfolio Development
Position to begin: ~July 10, 2010

To apply, go to http://jobs.vt.edu/ and search for position #090234.

And, just FYI, another position will be announced soon, this one working in our Online Course Support office for more general support and faculty development with Sakai on our campus.  Look for that posting coming soon!

Marc Zaldivar
--
Marc Zaldivar, Ph.D.                                                                 2210A Torgersen Hall
Director, Virginia Tech Electronic Portfolio Initiatives        Blacksburg, VA 24061-0292