[Portfolio] Rutgers OSP changes for 2.7

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Mon Mar 22 06:53:22 PDT 2010

Most of these changes are for Rutgers features, but a couple are bug fixes:

osp/matrix/tool/src/bundle/org/theospi/portfolio/matrix/bundle/Messages.properties
osp/wizard/tool/src/bundle/org/theospi/portfolio/wizard/bundle/Messages.properties
* text should talk about Content or Items, not Evidence

osp/matrix/tool/src/java/org/theospi/portfolio/matrix/control/FormDeleteController.java
osp/matrix/tool/src/java/org/theospi/portfolio/matrix/control/ReviewHelperController.java
osp/matrix/tool/src/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/matrix/viewCell_forms.jspf
* "request review" feature. In a large site it's impractical for reviewers to look at all student's items to see what is ready for review.
   Also, with lots of potential reviewers, we need the student to be able to request a specific one
* user should be able to request review on items that permit review
  it should prompt if there is more than one reviewer in group
* workflow for reviewers
  if a review is removed it should be removed from workflow list

osp/matrix/tool/src/java/org/theospi/portfolio/matrix/control/SubmitCellConfirmationController.java
osp/matrix/tool/src/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/matrix/submitCellConfirmation.jsp
osp/wizard/api-impl/src/java/org/theospi/portfolio/wizard/mgt/impl/WizardManagerImpl.java
* capture group associated with wizard page
* Our grad school of education is using the portfolio for a program where students have a particular specialization.
  They need to do reporting by specialization.
  The same forms are used.
  We add a table that captures data for each wizard page. In most cases we can simply check which group a student is in. However if they are in more than one, we have to prompt them to tell us which group is associated with this wizard page.
  If the student has chosen a group, only evaluators in that group should see it in workflow.

osp/matrix/tool/src/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/matrix/scaffolding/editScaffoldingCell.jsp
* should be possible to change feedback options for published items

osp/matrix/tool/src/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/matrix/scaffolding/listScaffolding.jsp
osp/wizard/tool/src/webapp/wizard/editWizardSupport.jsp
osp/wizard/tool/src/webapp/wizard/runWizardGuidance.jsp
* exposed wizard and matrix
    enable
    shouldn't have return if not called from main tool
* summary of all users

osp/common/component/src/webapp/WEB-INF/components.xml
osp/common/tool/src/bundle/org/theospi/portfolio/common/bundle/Messages.properties
osp/wizard/api/src/java/org/theospi/portfolio/wizard/WizardFunctionConstants.java
osp/wizard/component/src/webapp/WEB-INF/components.xml
osp/wizard/tool/src/java/org/theospi/portfolio/wizard/tool/DecoratedWizard.java
osp/wizard/tool/src/webapp/tools/osp.wizard.xml
* "review all users" option for roles in wizards; the base code has it for matrix

osp/presentation/tool/src/java/org/theospi/portfolio/presentation/control/AddTemplateController.java
* bug fix: templates sometimes get a spurious entry

osp/presentation/tool/src/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/presentation/sharePresentationMore.jsp 2
* when sharing presentation, tell users to use netid if possible