[Portfolio] REMINDER > Citations for Sakai Learning Design Lenses

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Fri Jun 4 12:16:09 PDT 2010

Folks,

For those of us who committed to putting citations into the Learning
Design Lenses spreadsheet, I just wanted to remind us all that we wanted
to complete this by today so that David and others can work to move our
"version 1.0" release into Confluence on Monday.  If you've already done
your work it might be useful to reply back to note that with everyone.  If
you have not done it yet, you may want to note that Wikipedia has a nice
"citation tool" in the "Tool Box" area off the left side of each page that
will give you pre-formatted citations.  It appears that folks who have
already enter their citations are using the MLA style.

For my part, I've entered citations for the Social Interaction lenses so
that one is ready.

Josh

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron