[Portfolio] REMINDER > Citations for Sakai Learning Design Lenses

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Fri Jun 4 13:21:04 PDT 2010

I already took care of Lenses 5, 6, and 7 (learning activities, autonomy, and openness). :)

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 225D)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202