[Portfolio] [DG: Teaching & Learning] Sakai T&L Call Reminder > Re: [Using Sakai] Today's T&L Call

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Wed Jun 2 11:32:53 PDT 2010

Should we adopt a standard citation format?  If you click the "cite this page" link, Wikipedia provides versions that conform to specific style guides.  The MLA version is the most compact because it doesn't include the URL, at least not in the version that Wikipedia supplies).  That's what I am going to start with.  If anyone decides to change course, please post to the list.  BTW, there's a nice tool for generation MLA and APA citations other sites. See:  http://citationmachine.net/index2.php?start=#

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 225D)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202