[Portfolio] Question about editor in forms for OSP

Brian Dashew Brian.Dashew at marist.edu
Thu Jul 29 11:35:01 PDT 2010

Hello:

As we were investigating a problem some users were experiencing getting
content into a form containing an FCK Editor field, we discovered that our
instance of OSP was for some reason using an old version of the editor
(2.4.1, while the rest of our instance of Sakai is running 2.6.4.1). We
aren't sure if that's an institutional oversight or an intentional feature
of the tool. Is there a reason we would not want to include an updated
version of the editor in our forms for OSP? And does anybody have
documentation for how to change this old version out for the version
running in other tools?

Thank you,
Brian

Brian Dashew
Instructional Designer, Academic Technology & eLearning
Marist College
Library 317
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
(845) 575-3303