[Portfolio] Matrix preview behavior

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Fri Jan 22 11:24:44 PST 2010

Sean,

    In general when there's a "regression" (previously working
behavior stops working), I'd suggest it would be best to open a new
JIRA that references the previous JIRA, rather than re-opening an old
JIRA that was truly resolved in a previous release. Specific to this
problem, though, I had also noticed this problem and written it up as http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-17595
  -- this should be fixed in the next 2.7 build.

- Beth