[Portfolio] iRubric for Sakai

Ramesh Sabeti rs at reazon.com
Wed Jan 20 21:20:22 PST 2010

Sean,

Thanks, glad you liked it.  We have considered export possibilities, but
couldn't fit it well into our business model.   I'm always open to
suggestions.  Maybe we can chat offline?

Ramesh Sabetiashraf
Reazon Systems, Inc.
Mailing: 5319 University Drive #111, Irvine, CA  92612
Headquarters: 1300 S. Bristol St., Santa Ana, CA 92704
Phone: 949-222-2266 . Fax: 949-860-2408
www.reazon.com

ePortfolio / Website: http://my.rcampus.com/rsabeti

  _____