[Portfolio] Evaluation and Group workflow

Zaldivar, Marc mzaldiva at vt.edu
Thu Jan 7 06:21:15 PST 2010

All,

We have a project that would like to have groups in a site to help filter the number of evaluations each evaluator sees.  They have about 150 students in the site and maybe 30 faculty/evaluators or so.

We noticed, however, that we can set up groups that create the filtering in the matrix view, but when students submit for evaluation they are ALL revealed in the Evaluation tool, regardless of group membership.   Am I missing a configuration step somewhere that will keep the filtering in the Evaluation tool?  Is this a bug I should report?  Has it been addressed in 2.6 or 2.7?

We're currently running  2.5.4.

Thanks!

Marc