[Portfolio] REMINDER > Today's Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Jan 6 06:54:27 PST 2010

Happy New Year everyone!

Today will be our first Sakai Teaching and Learning call of the new year
so I'm hoping to hear some new voices at 12 Noon EST when we have our
call.  Dial-in information is below.

I'm anticipating that we'll need to spend a few minutes at the start of
the call refreshing our memories on what we've been discussing and also
catching up as there may have been discussions over the past two weeks
that not everyone was able to participate in (I'm in that boat). Outside
of that, I'm interested in focusing on the plans to run a 2-day virtual
meeting to take the Learning Capabilities spreadsheet work from the past
few months "to the next level" (we will need to really define what this
will mean).

If you have other questions, topics, issues, etc. please feel free to
bring them to the call as well.

Thanks, Josh

Calls are currently taking place every Wednesday at 12:00 Noon ET (New
York, USA).  To participate:

    * Dial 1-888-447-7153 (International callers: 1-719-387-1138)
    * Enter in passcode: 917798 (the hit #)
    * Listen to music until "moderator" starts the call
    * Need help? Call tech support at 1-877-807-0970

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron