[Portfolio] Evaluation and Group workflow

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Thu Jan 7 07:47:52 PST 2010

As I recall, group filtering worked in the Evaluations tool in 2.5x, but I can't be certain.  In 2.7, it should definitely work.  In addition, if the evaluator is assigned to multiple groups, a select menu allows the evaluator to filter on submissions from a specific group.  I think this is also true of 2.6, but we run a localized version, so I couldn't say without testing on a generic instance.

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 218R)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202