[Portfolio] REMINDER: Today's Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Feb 17 07:51:36 PST 2010

Folks,

Hope things are well with everyone.

We'll be having our regular weekly call today at 12 Noon EST, dial-in
information is below.  Since I was not able to attend the call last week
I'm flying blind here a little bit but from Rita's posting yesterday it
looks like the 7 Learning Capability Themes were finalized last week and
we're moving onto additional work on the spreadsheet (others should feel
free to post more specifics if useful).  For reference, the spreadsheet is
at:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlfbHxo2qpHEdHRuSnowVGMwWE9HY1MtVjFpY1dtS0E&hl=en

Talk with everyone in a little while.

Josh

Time:  Wednesday at 12:00 Noon ET (New York, USA).  To participate:
·         Dial 1-888-447-7153 (International callers: 1-719-387-1138)
·         Enter in passcode: 917798 (the hit #)
·         Listen to music until “moderator” starts the call
·         Need help? Call tech support at 1-877-807-0970

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron