[Portfolio] reminder: review of portfolio roster syncing/automation during today's OSP call

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Mon Feb 15 07:01:04 PST 2010

Hi everyone:

One of the items on the agenda for today's OSP call is review of the IU's roster synchronization feature .  We've been running this enhancement in our production environment since last summer.  Please take the time to review the description in Confluence (http://confluence.sakaiproject.org//x/TYD-Ag<http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/TYD-Ag>) and the design document, which is linked from the Confluence write-up (https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/oncourse/branches/osp_enhancements_2-5-x/osp/docs/design/OSP_RosterAutomation.pdf).    I'm not 100% sure that Chris will be on the call today, so we may need to defer technical questions until a future meeting.  But I can do a short demo if there's interest and field questions about the user-facing features.  Bryan will be available to answer questions as well.

See you all in about 1 hour.

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 218R)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu<mailto:leward at iupui.edu>