[Portfolio] No Monthly Teaching and Learning Call (replaced by Community Update)

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Mon Dec 6 06:52:10 PST 2010

Colleagues,

After talking with a number of group facilitators it appears that there is
consensus that we should not have a monthly Teaching and Learning call
this week (it would have taken place on Wednesday) given the plans for the
Community Update (scheduled for Thursday 12/9 from 5 - 6 PM EST).  Last
time we held both during the same week they felt redundant and also
complicated preparing for the Community Update session.

Given the winter break that many schools in North America are having this
month, we will not attempt to reschedule the monthly call.  The next
monthly call will be Wednesday, January 5, 2011 at 5 PM EST.

FYI, Josh

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer
Marist College