[Portfolio] No Monthly Teaching and Learning Call (replaced by Community Update)

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Mon Dec 6 07:34:58 PST 2010

Josh et al.

I thought the monthly calls were on second Wednesdays.  Isn't the next monthly call on Jan 12?

Lynn
Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 225D)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu<mailto:leward at iupui.edu>