[Portfolio] portfolio personas meeting, Friday, Dec 3, 12 pm EST

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Wed Dec 1 15:44:49 PST 2010

Hi all,

A friendly reminder that we WILL be meeting this Friday, December 3 at 12 PM EST (9am Pacific, 6 pm SAST).  Sorry to have abandoned everyone at the last minute on Nov 19th.  As it turns out, I was pulled into an emergency meeting about a local Sakai issue, so I was not even able to fulfill my commitment to help with our annual thanksgiving potluck.  Our goals for tomorrow are several:

1.  To select the primary scenarios for which we need personas.  We've already made good headway in email discussion
2.  To consider the fit of the existing personas with minor modifications could be used with the primary scenarios.
3.  To determine whether and how many additional personas are needed, understanding that we want to keep the number of new personas down to the absolute minimum.
4.  And finally, to kick off a process of generating the titles for a collection of minispecs to represent the depth and breadth of user needs in the Sakai portfolio community.

It's a lot to get through, but I have confidence in our very productive team.  To prepare for Friday, I suggest reviewing the minispecs, recent emails regarding primary scenarios, and the existing Sakai 3 personas.  The main page for the S3 persona set is:  http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/3AK/Persona+Set

I look forward to a lively discussion on Friday.

Best regards,

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 225D)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu<mailto:leward at iupui.edu>