[Portfolio] Portfolio Duplication feature (SAK-17351)

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Apr 6 08:10:52 PDT 2010

Hi all,

    Last week I volunteered to merge the SAK-17351 changes to trunk,
though I wasn't able to work on it last week. I'd like to modify
Noah's proposal, so as to avoid merging changes on a Friday, and
shorten the window to 48 hours from the time of his email (with the
comment window closing end of day Wednesday). After merging these
changes to trunk, we are of course free to comment, change and file
JIRA's against this code, which is slated for the Sakai 2.8 release.

Thanks!
- Beth