[Portfolio] I am researching a variety of contrib tools for suitability in providing sequencing and programmed instruction

Ed Smiley smiley.ed at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 22:12:15 PDT 2010

I am currently researching a variety of contrib tools for their
flexibility and suitability in providing sequencing and programmed
instruction facilities, and I have a few questions concerning the
Portfolio Tool.

1. Is it possible to link assessments and general resources to each
node of progress in Portfolio Tool?  What resources are
supported?
2. Does the Portfolio Tool support only allowing access to the
modules in progressive sequence?  In other words, can you give access
to the third module only after completing the second and so on?

I don't think the answer is in the affirmative, but someone suggested I ask.

--Ed