[Portfolio] Reminder > Today's Teaching and Learning Sakai Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Sep 30 08:11:34 PDT 2009

Folks,

Just a reminder that we will be holding our weekly call today (Wednesday)
at 12 Noon EDT.  Dial in information is below.

I've posted minutes from last week's meeting to Confluence as well as some
updates on the Instructional Visioning proposal page.

I've had some thoughts on a potential new direction to take with some of
this work and would like to get people's reaction to it on the call.

Josh

Calls are currently taking place every Wednesday at 12:00 Noon ET (New
York, USA).  To participate:
Dial 1-888-447-7153 (International callers: 1-719-387-1138)
Enter in passcode: 917798 (the hit #)
Listen to music until "moderator" starts the call
Need help? Call tech support at 1-877-807-0970

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron