[Portfolio] **CHANGE** > New Call-In Info TODAY's SAKAI Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Sep 16 07:57:26 PDT 2009

Folks,

A few people have noted that the phone bridge we had planned to use for
our 12 Noon EDT call today may not be able to support the number of folks
who may wish to participate.  To avoid potential problems during our first
meeting, I've set up a call using our system at Marist which can handle
larger numbers.  The NEW CALL-IN INFORMATION is below and is also posted
on the T&L Confluence site.

I have also done a "refresh" on the Teaching and Learning Confluence site
in anticipation of our new focus.  This includes a link to an agenda for
our call today as well as a new page on "Instructional Visioning".  You
can access the Confluence site directly at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED.

I'm looking forward to talking with everyone in about an hour.

Josh

Calls are currently taking place every Wednesdays at 12:00 Noon ET (New
York, USA).  To participate:

    * Dial 1-888-447-7153 (International callers: 1-719-387-1138)
    * Enter in passcode: 917798 (the hit #)
    * Listen to music until "moderator" starts the call
    * Need help? Call tech support at 1-877-807-0970

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron