[Portfolio] New Time for Sakai Teaching and Learning Call

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Fri Sep 11 09:47:25 PDT 2009

Sakai Gang,

Thanks to everyone who took time to enter their availability to the Doodle
poll (we had over 25 folks post!).

It appears that Wednesday, September 16, 2009 from 12 Noon to 1 PM EDT is
the best date and time for the majority.  For those who may not be able to
make this time next week but wish to participate, please join us the
following week (if you can) as I would like to establish a weekly call at
least for awhile.  We will also be posting minutes and reporting out to
lists for those you cannot participate.

Call-in information is below.  I'll also be posting an agenda next week as
well as updating the Teaching and Learning Confluence page (sorry, the
semester start up here delayed that a bit).  Please e-mail me if you have
a specific agenda item you'd like to include.

Thanks, Josh

The Conference Bridges support both Internet (e.g., Polycom, XMeeting (for
MacOS), Ekiga (Linux, Windows)) and telephone connections:
          o Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
          o Internet: 156.56.240.9

Sakai003

    * Conference Code: 386#
    * PIN: 72524#

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron