[Portfolio] [DG: Teaching & Learning] Reminder > T&L Sakai Call Tomorrow

Robin Hill hill at uwyo.edu
Wed May 27 06:37:46 PDT 2009

Won't be joining in today.  Hiking up a mountain instead.  (I"m on
vacation!)

I think the "Using Sakai" track for the Boston conference is completely
scheduled.  Members may want to note that many presentations were cut in
length, as we exceeded the allotted time in most tracks.  Sue Roig can
address the conference planning, if it comes up.

--
   Robin Hill, Ph.D.       hill at uwyo.edu       307-766-5499
   Instructional Computing Services            http://www.uwyo.edu/ctl