[Portfolio] Reminder > T&L Sakai Call Tomorrow

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Tue May 26 13:24:51 PDT 2009

Folks,

We'll be having our regular weekly call tomorrow at 11:30 AM EDT.  The NEW
dial-in information is posted on Confluence.

I'll be attending an Open Source Software conference at RPI and thus won't
be able to participate but Reba-Anna Lee, the assistant director here,
will be on the call.  I believe there are some additional logistical
issues related to the conference (award stuff and pre-conference
workshops) that may need to be discussed.

For my part, I'll just note that I was able to speak with Michael Korcuska
concerning our plans to move forward on plans for a new "requirements"
process that is driving by teaching/learning/end-user folks.  Overall he
is supportive of us proceeding as planned and is looking forward to the
conference session.  Details to follow.

Josh

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron