[Portfolio] Electronically scored rubric

Steve Foehr steve at staff.ri.net
Mon Mar 23 10:33:35 PDT 2009

Hi Folks,

Today's call wrapped up quickly, and I may not be able to make next week's
call, so I wanted to add RI's interest to Jan's comments about an
electronically scored rubric. We have great interest in that facility and
see it in competing portfolio products. The big deal, I think, is the
potential for simplifying the scoring workflow. Driving teacher acceptance
of a system often rides on keeping it simple.

Steve

--
Steven Foehr
RINET, Director of Application Services
mailto:steve at staff.ri.net
Phone: (401) 295-9200 x5805
Fax: (401) 295-8101
Web: http://www.ri.net

DISCLAIMER:
E-mails and any attachments from RINET are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the e-mail, and then delete it without making copies or using it in any way.
No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.