[Portfolio] Updated attachment posted to confluence

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Mon Mar 23 09:59:37 PDT 2009

I added some notes about our discussion to the meeting notes page (
http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/OSP/2009-03-23+Conference+Ca
ll )

The parent jira for this work is
http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-15710

And the instance we are currently using to test the merged work is located
at http://qa2-osp.sakaiproject.org:8085/portal.
It¹s rebuilt on demand at this point, so don¹t get too attached to data!

Chris