[Portfolio] Electronically scored rubric

Debbie Boisvert dboisvert at sau53.org
Mon Mar 23 12:41:22 PDT 2009

Was not at today's call, but we would love to see it. SAKAI is already the best thing since sliced bread. This would make it the best thing since sliced cake!

--
Debbie Boisvert
603-463-7422 ext 522

The information transmitted is the property of SAU #53 and is intended only for the person, persons, or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

>>> Steve Foehr <steve at staff.ri.net> 3/23/2009 1:33 PM >>>
Hi Folks,

Today's call wrapped up quickly, and I may not be able to make next week's
call, so I wanted to add RI's interest to Jan's comments about an
electronically scored rubric. We have great interest in that facility and
see it in competing portfolio products. The big deal, I think, is the
potential for simplifying the scoring workflow. Driving teacher acceptance
of a system often rides on keeping it simple.

Steve

--
Steven Foehr
RINET, Director of Application Services
mailto:steve at staff.ri.net
Phone: (401) 295-9200 x5805
Fax: (401) 295-8101
Web: http://www.ri.net ( http://www.ri.net/ )

DISCLAIMER:
E-mails and any attachments from RINET are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the e-mail, and then delete it without making copies or using it in any way.
No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.