[Portfolio] Who uses freeform portfolios in production?

RebaAnna Lee RebaAnna.Lee at marist.edu
Tue Mar 17 13:22:16 PDT 2009

All-

We are currently using the freeform portfolios in our pilot.

If this option is removed, it has the potential of being an issue of
concern for our  schoolwide rollout plans.

Thank you.
--Reba-Anna

Reba-Anna Lee, Ed.D.
Assistant Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York 12601
(845) 575-3516

From: