[Portfolio] Replyable emails from portfolio tools

Sean Keesler sean at keesler.org
Mon Jun 29 13:51:20 PDT 2009

This morning, Noah had mentioned a Jira issue that would send out emails
from the portfolio tool "From" the user logged in.
Although I can't find it in the sakai.properties reference in the cached
pages of confluence, I do find places where:

emailFromReplyable at org.sakaiproject.event.api.NotificationService=true

is supposed to set the "From" header to the current user's email address (if
it exists).

I see it is referenced in Announcements:
./announcement/announcement-impl/impl/src/java/org/sakaiproject/announcement/impl/SiteEmailNotificationAnnc.java

We should either use that property or have a similar property for the
portfolio tools that enables this functionality.

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, NY 13104
315-663-7756