[Portfolio] Replyable emails from portfolio tools

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Tue Jun 30 12:51:42 PDT 2009

Sean,

    Currently the portfolio notifications are always sent with a from-
address of the portfolio owner (SAK-15862), and previous to this,
notifications were sent with a from-address of
postmaster@{sakai.servername}. It sounds like you'd like you're
suggesting we create an option for the from-address to be no-reply?
Can you write this up in JIRA (it looks like it's up now)?

Thanks,
- Beth