[Portfolio] Policy question

Nate Angell nate.angell at rsmart.com
Thu Jun 25 09:23:41 PDT 2009

Marc, while this question may generate some good responses from folks
using Sakai portfolio tools, I'm imagining you would welcome responses
from institutions using any portfolio tool.

Have you heard about the newly formed association dedicated to general
portfolio practices, the Association for Authentic, Experiential and
Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL)? You might consider joining and
posing your question there as well.
http://www.aaeebl.org/

--
Nate Angell