[Portfolio] REMINDER: OSP 2.6 Demo: 23 June 2009, Tuesday, 11:30am-12:30pm Eastern US time

Sean Keesler sean at keesler.org
Tue Jun 23 07:33:29 PDT 2009

Must be spotty...it just worked for me:

http://breeze.iu.edu/r76418368/

Sean Keesler
130 Academy Street
Manlius, New York 13104 USA
315-663-7756
sean.keesler at threecanoes.com

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 10:31 AM, Ward, Lynn E. <leward at iupui.edu> wrote:

> Confluence is not responding at the moment (at least not for me). Can
someone please send out the URL for the Adobe Connect (Breeze) meeting room
for this session?

portfolio-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] On Behalf Of Khan, Salwa

portfolio-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] On Behalf Of Knoop, Peter
> Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 11:21 AM
> To: 'sakai-user'; portfolio at collab.sakaiproject.org
> Subject: [Portfolio] REMINDER: OSP 2.6 Demo: 23 June 2009, Tuesday,
11:30am-12:30pm Eastern US time

> Just a quick reminder of tomorrow's OSP demo.  Please sign-up, if you plan
to attend!  (There are currently 37 participants signed-up, but we should
not have any problems accommodating more.)

> -peter
> Sakai Project Coordinator

OSP or portfolio specific features and functionality in Sakai 2.6 on
Tuesday, 23 June 2009, at 11:30am-12:30pm Eastern US time.  We will be using
Indiana's Adobe Connect system to host the demonstration.  Janice Smith and
Sean Keesler, of Three Canoes, who both have extensive experience with Sakai
and its portfolio capabilities, will be giving the demonstration and
answering questions afterwards.

> Information on the demonstration can be found here, including connection
details (when they become available):

> http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/vohDAw
>
> If you are planning to attend, please RSVP by adding your name to the
table of attendees on the above page.