[Portfolio] REMINDER: OSP 2.6 Demo: 23 June 2009, Tuesday, 11:30am-12:30pm Eastern US time

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Tue Jun 23 07:31:50 PDT 2009

Confluence is not responding at the moment (at least not for me). Can someone please send out the URL for the Adobe Connect (Breeze) meeting room for this session?

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 218R)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202