[Portfolio] Portfolio Enhancements Request

Marc Zaldivar mzaldiva at exchange.vt.edu
Mon Jun 22 11:40:00 PDT 2009

Both of these sound like good enhancements to me: the second in particular
would match many of our use cases and would be a great add-on for them.

My question on that: in the description you say, "The view-all feature would
be restricted to users with a new 'osp.presentation.review' permission and
would only be enabled if the following property was set in sakai.properties:
osp.presentation.viewall = true (default is false)."  Is this still toggled
from within the GUI on a site by site basis after the property is set to
"true"?  I know many projects would want this, but some may not.

Marc