[Portfolio] Backing up OSP

Sean Keesler sean at keesler.org
Mon Jun 15 10:03:34 PDT 2009

A GA and I at Syracuse created an attempt at an ERD for 2.4 (see attached).
It omits the bits with resources...

You can wallpaper your bathroom with it, use it as a desk blotter or hang it
behind your desk to show off.  :)
I haven't maintained it...but maybe we should....I look at it fondly from
time to time to remind myself how confusing this all is.

Glad to hear you ironed it out. In fact, it would be great to post how you
fixed it. I imagined it being pretty difficult.

Sean