[Portfolio] Matrix deletion

Sean Keesler sean at keesler.org
Fri Jun 12 07:34:46 PDT 2009

Not only would you have to establish the scaffolding...you'd need to
reestablish student matrix instances, their cells and all of the links
to the resources that were in each cell.

I don't know of an easy solution to this other than hard labor.

So...I am wondering how common this is. It seems like it would be VERY
uncommon, but the consequences are pretty catastrophic. Wouldn't it
make better sense to flag a matrix as "deleted" so that there was an
easy to way to recover from this?

Sean