[Portfolio] Matrix deletion

Marc Zaldivar mzaldiva at exchange.vt.edu
Thu Jun 11 06:41:50 PDT 2009

All,

I have an organizer who accidentally deleted an important matrix. (Oh no,
that box with the big red warning isn¹t important at all...  Grrr...). We
have the data backed up on a preproduction server ‹ is there any hope of
restoring the matrix with existing content?  I can import/export the matrix
scaffolding, but it has all new ids, etc, so it isn¹t relinking existing
data that should be in the matrix.  Are there any existing protocols to
restore the matrix with same ids and previous content?

Marc