[Portfolio] Portfolios 3.0 and Wizards

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed Dec 9 06:02:11 PST 2009

Hi all,

    As I mentioned on Monday's call, I've been reviewing the vignettes
page used to describe portfolio functions and goals. I'm contrasting
them to our current functionality and trying to envision a tool that
encompasses the combined functionality of Matrix/Wizard/Workflow. I
have one question (out of many to likely follow):

    For those who use the current Wizard tool, does anyone have a use
case for the reflection/feedback/evaluation that can be defined
against the entire wizard (i.e. not individual pages)? If so, can you
take a few minutes to send me an email so I can include this in our
3.0 planning?

Thanks!
- Beth