[Portfolio] Collaborative Portfolio Editing

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Fri Aug 28 08:22:41 PDT 2009

This would be more difficult with the current infrastructure. Perhaps
a workflow could be adopted that first enables collaborative editing
until the portfolio is 'ready for publication'. At that point, the
collaborative editing can be disabled prior to sharing with advisors,
mentors etc. Alternatively, the portfolio could be made public to
grant read-only access to others. Thoughts?

- Beth