[Portfolio] Collaborative Portfolio Editing

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Fri Aug 28 08:14:40 PDT 2009

Hi Beth,

This sounds like a feature we would take advantage of once we've got Page Composer up and running.  My only concern about the functionality as described is that it appears to give write access to everyone with whom the portfolio is shared.  I think two levels of access would be preferable.  The collaborators need to be able to edit the content, but they also want to provide read-only access to advisors, mentors, other teams, and other specific individuals and groups.

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 218R)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202