[Portfolio] Anybody using OSP for evaluating a departmental program?

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Thu Aug 27 14:21:35 PDT 2009

We've tried #2-creating shared guest accounts for a group of users so they can share a single copy of a matrix.  The result was that the groups kept forgetting their usernames and passwords.  And it also meant they had to login under another identity to use the site and tool.  To many hurdles so the project never got off the ground.

As an alternative, I'd like to see a flag in Matrix properties that would create a matrix for each group in the site.  All members of the group would be permitted to upload evidence and fill out forms in the group's matrix.  Instead of showing the names of individual users, the username dropdown in the matrix would show the names of groups, and anyone with permission to see the dropdown could navigate among the matrices by selecting the desired group.

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 218R)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202